Monday, 19 October 2015

Production line

I had a good productive weekend with my UFOs, I finished a crochet snood and a knitted hat! The rainbow scarf was sitting in my craft room waiting for the ends to be sewn in and despite my original thoughts it was actually straightforward and took no time at all the complete.

merino wool crochet snood


My other project that needed finishing was my blackberry beanie and that was finished on Saturday night, I'm on a roll don't stop me! Sorry I couldn't find a glamorous model for the shoot!


Blackberry beanie


And finally a knitted snood that's been on my needles for over a year!


soft and snuggly linen stitch snood

So there you have it two items for my Folksy shop and one for me. I have had a lot of interest in my granny stripe snoods, and I sold one on Saturday. I'm now making another one this week ready for more orders! I hope you have a good week whatever you are up to. Amanda


granny stripe snood

6 comments:

Jo@awholeplotoflove said...

You have been busy, it's a great feeling when you finally finish some projects isn't it x

mamasmercantile said...

A very glamorous model indeed, loved the snood. Wonderful to be finishing projects.

Wainwright and Wright.Co said...

Gosh you did have a productive weekend - well done, some great projects!
Caz xx

Jo said...

I think you found a very glamorous model. Well done on getting some things finished and for the sewing in, I hate all the ends though I try to get them all done as I go along, it doesn't always work out for the best though.

Amy at love made my home said...

You have been very busy indeed! All lovely things! xx

Angel Jem said...

Finished is good.