Thursday, 17 September 2015

Cath Kidston granny stripe cowl

The start of another new project, this time a Cath Kidston inspired snood. 
This has been on my to-do-list for a very long time. I was lucky to find 4 balls off wool in my local knitting shop sale bin for £1.50 each plus I bought one at full price. The pattern suggests 13 rows but I may make mine a bit wider. Here is the pattern link if you fancy making one 


the beginning




adding the blue


curled up under my granny stripe blanket

9 comments:

Bridget said...

Absolutely beautiful colours. Looking forward to seeing the finished article x

Wainwright and Wright.Co said...

Love the colours Amanda - I'm sure it will look great!
Caz xx

Amanda Hurrell Eight-by-Six said...

Thank you, I really love these colours and the yarn - I'm going to buy some more 😉

Amanda Hurrell Eight-by-Six said...

The yarn is so soft too, I'm working on more rows tonight x

Jo@awholeplotoflove said...

I love it, the colours are fab! You can't beat a bit of bargain yarn for happiness can you? x

Amanda Hurrell Eight-by-Six said...

Thanks Jo, I'm so pleased because the colours are perfect and the yarn is so soft

mamasmercantile said...

Looks beautiful, love the colour combination. Can't beat yarn at a bargain price...

Angel Jem said...

What are you doing on the computer? Go and get stitching now; I want to see this finished, it looks so lovely!

Amanda Hurrell Eight-by-Six said...

I'm almost finished 😉