Tuesday, 24 February 2015

A little addicted (to crochet)

 
 
Oh dear, what started out as a fill in project has signs of taking over. I just love this pattern, the colours, the yarn. Bright Cath Kidston colours on a dull overcast day. Lunch time crochet fix at work and almost another set complete. Plan to make other colours for a friend who has recently moved, not sure she's into bright colours so will go safe with beach colours. I did manage to find some Rowan cotton glace in lemon in the sale at Black Sheep Wool use the 15% coupon to save more pennies! Enjoy your afternoon. Amanda x

5 comments:

Mitzi said...

Welcome to my world. The colours look very nice and I'm sure your friend will appreciate one in more beach hut colours.

Joanne Wilson said...

Well there's a temptation to buy more wool, not that I need much tempting xx

Angel Jem said...

How quick are they to crochet? They do look good!

Amanda Hurrell said...

Thanks for your messages. They take about 20 mins to complete each one. I've added the free pattern link to my previous post xs

Amy at love made my home said...

They are very pretty! I am sure that your friend will like hers. xx