Sunday, 11 January 2015

Colour and crochet granny squares

my Little Knit keeping my granny squares company (and smelling of lavender)


My new Cath Kidston kniting or crochet bag :-)
Debbie Bliss Rialto DK granny square blanket almost half way there
#ilovecrochetblankets



 
This is my weekend, all about colour. I changed my hair colour, it took over our hours yesterday. I've picked up my crochet granny blanket after months of neglect in a corner of my craft room. Now I'm having another spurt of enthusiasm to get it completed by only 54 squares and 46 roughly to go!I'll probably end up putting it down again and working on another UFO but I would like to get it finished, its cold! I recently bought a Little Knit on Folksy and he's so cute. Other designs are available, the owls are cute to. He smells of lavender so I've popped him in my new Cath Kidston knitting bag (a January sales bargain I couldn't resist!) I hope your weekend has been full of colour and sunshine. We had a lovely walk with Moss at 9am this morning in the chilly air it woke me up.

8 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

Such lovely colours! Great to have a little friend with you while you craft away too! xx

SaraJ said...

I think it's the time of year to pull out a WIP and try and finish it! I'm doing the same. x

Mitzi said...

Your blanket is getting there. Just one or two squares a day and you'll soon have all your squares finished.

mamasmercantile said...

Your blanket is so pretty, the colours are a delight. Certainly the time of year for finishing a project.

Joanne Wilson said...

The colours are very pretty, I'm trying to psych myself up to another granny square blanket. Love your little knit buddy!

Jo said...

I love the colours in your blanket, definitely worth plodding on with, it's going to be a beauty when it's finished.

mrsnesbitt said...

I recently come across a page of facebook called Wee Folk Art - I'll be getting some inspirations for 2015!
Love the rich colours in your blanket! I'll have to get my MIL to teach me!

Wainwright and Wright.Co said...

Your blanket is looking good, but I think I would be the same as you "put it down, pick it up". Enjoy the rest of the weekend
Caz xx