Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Baby Beanie (free knitting pattern)



My hairdresser Abbie is pregnant with her first baby (girl) and I was looking for a cute Baby Beanie knitting pattern when I came across this at Knit-O-Matic. It's really cute and I have the wool so that's another weekend project! You can find the pattern link here. It states to knit in Debbie Bliss Rialto DK (and Prints) but I guess you could match the gauge and use another similar yarn although you only need 2 balls so its not too expensive. And the pattern gives 3 sizes.


5 comments:

Bridget said...

Sweet. Thanks for this. My friend has a baby due in March. (Number 12!!) So this will be an ideal gift to knit for when it's born x

mamasmercantile said...

What a delight, a lovely gift.

Deborah said...

Adorable!

Bee happy x

Helen Philipps said...

Such a cute pattern and a perfect new baby gift. I love how the top is finished off so sweetly.
Helen xox

Mitzi said...

What a cute little hat. Sadly mine are all grown now but a friend of mine has just learned she's going to be a granny so maybe I could rustle up one or two for the new arrival.