Wednesday, 18 December 2013

crochet wooden coat hanger pattern (last minute Christmas present?)

 

Hello and sorry its been a while since I wrote a blog entry. I've had a lot of sewing orders to complete this month including these cute little trees and I haven't even made myself one yet Hopefully the last order has been posted today so that I can finish a scarf and some hand made gift tags.

 
This weekend I had some quiet time, difficult normally at this time of year but I managed it. I love Molly Makes, there is always a free pattern on their web site and I found a great easy pattern (not really a pattern at all) to follow for covering a wooden coat hanger. Mine wasn't a vintage find or one that I've had for years but a new set I bought a few months ago that are padded and covered in fabric. Very dull and boring but I knew they would look fab with a crochet jacket. I tried to follow another pattern recently but I just couldn't master it - but success with this one. If you fancy making one as a last minute gift or for yourself as I did here is the link

No comments: