Saturday, 16 November 2013

sewing, a new scarf and my trip to Manchester

Well I've been a bit slack with the posts, been busy with a few days in Anglesey, then trip to Manchester for work. More on Anglesey in another post with some of the many photos I took.

In pictures this is what I've been doing (including some knitting and sewing) although I forgot my crochet hook for my business trip and couldn't do any of my blanket!

my fabric Christmas trees for sale on Folksy & Ebay


Wendy Fusion discontinued yarn - seed stitch scarf for my Folksy shop
you can find a similar yarn here http://www.deramores.com/rico-design-creative-melange-chunky

Manchester Central from my hotel window

me at my portable office

Festive trees outside the conference centre

the Queen at Manchester Piccadilly on my way back to London!

No comments: