Saturday, 16 November 2013

free knitting pattern for moss stitch snood



I love knitting snoods, but knitting in the round can be tricky but gives a nice even finish once you get the hang of the first row. Why not try this free snood knitting pattern over at Deramores, would make a great Christmas present. It is knitted in Rico Creative Twist Super Chunky (3 x 100g) on straight pins but you could also try this pattern that I've used many times and makes a really great snood over at handknittedthings.blogspot.co.uk. Julia has posted a free pattern for her snood knitted in Sirdar Indie on 10mm pins. If you pop over to Kemps Wool Shop they have this for just over £1 per ball (bargain!) and lots of other yarns at bargain prices.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
 

handknittedthings.blogspot.co.uk



7 comments:

Anne said...

looks great! you finished at just the right time, the weather is set to get much colder this week!

eight by six said...

it is Anne - I noticed today the drop in temperature

Marion Ogden said...

Hi! Just found your blog via Pinterest. I was looking at patterns for snoods. I might give this a go. Thanks so much! I'll be visiting again soon!
Marion

eight by six said...

Thank you Marion for popping by

Julia Marsh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia Marsh said...

Hi Amanda, thank you so much for the mention...Julia x

eight by six said...

Hi Julia - I plan to knit another over Christmas as I have a small stash of that wool