Sunday, 21 July 2013

granny blankets, home grown veg & wellies

Not a very original title for Sunday but here are some things I've been doing today (other than the normal washing and ironing) No sun today - so I can crack on with my granny blanket. No. 1 is almost finished (pic 3) with just the last row of the border to complete and no 2 is growing fast and I'm on row 30. It's been far too hot to do any of the blanket but today its cool enough :-)

granny stripe blanket

granny stripe blanket

granny square blanket (Debbie Bliss Rialto DK)

granny stripe blanket (Sirdar Special DK)

more courgettes

runner beans on home-made wigwam supports

dwarf French beans (Wilkinsons)

wellie boots by the back door

3 comments:

Crafty in the Med said...

Hello Amanda
Wonder why your latest post is not appearing on my reading list. It still reflects the guide dog post. A google glitch I suppose.

I just love to see another granny blanket...just never tire. There are so many variations and the colours!!! What a great array of colours beautifully summery!

keep well

Amanda :-)

mrsnesbitt said...

LOVE the colours of the blanket. Brighten up any day.

Anita said...

Lovely crocheting happening at your house, such wonderful array of colours mixed together. Great work on your garden too.
Cheers, Anita.