Sunday, 7 October 2012

messing about on the water

In just a couple of days our long awaiting adventure will start with us collecting our hire boat in Bath and heading off for 4-5 days of R&R. To say I'm exited would be an understatement!



So I bought a new pair of these (a girl has to be comfortable doesn't she?!)

 
these are needed to walk Moss, yes we are taking him this time! English Springer Spaniel + lots of water = madness!
 
 
It should be great fun and hard work at the same time. I'll post lots of pictures when I get back.
 

4 comments:

Jo said...

Have a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about it.

eight by six said...

Thanks Jo. Just making home made scotch eggs for Ian's birthday breakfast!

VP said...

Ooh you must be doing the K&A then. Have fun!

mrsnesbitt said...

My friend has just bought a boat like this! moored near Oxford. Any tips?