Saturday, 2 June 2012

cup cakes



As we are having a family get-together in London on Monday I thought I'd make cup cakes properly and here is the first tester batch. Obviously we had to try them and they are lovely. The sponge is vanilla and very moist. We have saved some for tomorrow for the three of us as Ian is working Monday + Tuesday.

I'm busy cutting and glueing more flags tonight ready for 24 cup cakes to be made tomorrow. Have fun this weekend for your own Diamond Jubilee celebrats. Amanda x


5 comments:

Crafty Helen said...

Your cakes look amazing. Any chance of you rustling up a few for our street party tomorrow? LOL x

Me and Tilly Too said...

Hope you have a lovely day. Your cup cakes look yummy!

eight by six said...

Helen - the family loved my cup cakes and I'm amazed I made them! Hope your party was great

Mrs. Sutton said...

I don't think that I could ever get tired of cupcakes - and yours look delicious - LOVE the little flags!
Paula x

Gaz said...

Looks yummy, how did the day go?

Gaz Alternative Eden