Saturday, 18 June 2011

Saturday evening

Didn't it rain today?! I thought we had enough during the week then it rained some more today, came down in bucket loads. I'm not complaining because it means I don't have to water the garden. We have eaten lots of strawberries this week, some snow peas, a small bunch of carrots and a few peas. Not much else ready yet apart from Swiss Chard and a few green beans, I still need to plant out some other seedings, I doubt if I'll get it done this weekend.

I took an order for a wedding for 25 lavender bags this week. So I've spent most of this evening making them ready to fill them tomorrow. Here is a picture of them in two stacks, all Cath Kidston, all very pretty. I hope the lady who receives them is happy with them, a nice touch for wedding favours.



I'm off to carry on with my knitting, another project! This one is lovely and I'm going to try to finish this one before I start another one. Famous last words. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Amanda

2 comments:

Sue@Green Lane Allotments said...

Not here it didn't - I'm beginning to think we have had our rain sprinkler turned off for some reason. Or rather it is blocked up as we do get some rather pathetic attempts at rain.

Martin and Amy said...

No rain here, we were expecting but a no show.

Good luck with your project.

Martin :)