Monday, 16 May 2011

Blog award


The lovely Jo at The Goodlife gave me an award on the 9 May and I've been meaning to post this and to say a huge thank you because after three years I am now up to 35 followers! So thank you to all of you for reading my ramblings, trying out my recipes and for offering your gardening advice along the way. I really enjoy reading all your blogs too and finding out about your gardens, pets and holidays.

So the rules are that the award must be passed on to blogs with less than 100 followers. So I would like to nominate the three following new blogs that I have started reading. I hope you will click through and have a read to.

If anyone would like to swap some climbing French bean seeds please let me know. New packet with use by date June 2011 surplus to requirements but will be ok for next year too!


Urban Veg Patch
Me and Tilly Too
Project Forty

5 comments:

Jo said...

You're welcome, Amanda. I enjoy reading your blog and seeing what you're up to.

Me and Tilly Too said...

Amanda, thank you so much, I'm truely touched. I'm always amazed that people find what I blog about is anything near interesting. I love blogging and today I'm having a day at home and should be washing and hoovering etc but have spent an awful lot of the day just reading blogs. They've brightened up my life no end. So thank you, the Liebster award is much appreciated. Lesley x

eight by six said...

Lesley you are very welcome. I look forward to reading more on your Blog. Amanda x

Martin and Amy said...

I am now going to be following those 3! :)

Have a great day!

Martin :)

Caro (UrbanVegPatch) said...

Thank you Amanda! I'm so pleased you enjoy reading my blog - I love that the internet can be so interactive! (Although a lot of the time I spend reading other blogs should be spent on housework or gardening!) Caro x