Saturday, 19 March 2011

treat yourself

I've recently listed some of my hand-made items on Folksy and whilst on there found a pretty crochet brooch that I wanted to share with you. I asked Olivia if it was ok before adding it to my blog. She makes really beautiful crochet earings too that are perfect for gifts or treating yourself please pop by and have a look Girly Bunches

Well the sun is out so might just get into the garden today to do something whilst it lasts!

Enjoy your weekend. Amanda x

3 comments:

The Sunroom said...

Hi Amanda,

Good luck with folksy I've popped along and favourited your shop :-)

Best Wishes,

Aileen

Jo said...

The crochet brooch is lovely. My grandma tried to teach me crochet when I was a child but I can't remember a thing of it now.

Girlybunches said...

Thank you honey for the lovely mention, so pleased you like your brooch! Olivia xxxx