Sunday, 9 January 2011

Blog swap update

I posted a book swap on the 1 January and was contacted by Denise. I was so pleased I did my post because I wasn't sure if anyone would take up my offer. I sent Denise the diary, some flower seeds and a hand-made lavender pillow. Since then I have made another four cushions because I enjoyed making the first one so much. Here is a picture of my lavender bags (work in prgoress) and the lovely cards. I was very lucky to receive hand-made cards in exchange all with my favourite flower, the Allium. A big thank you to Denise who made me smile on receiving such a lovely swap and good luck with your garden planning this year. I plan to do another one in the next few months so watch this space!

4 comments:

Jazzie Casas said...

After all of the cold months, most garden lovers are probably ready to start thinking about the coming planting season. The good news is that there are projects that can be done during the winter in preparation for the coming spring.







home and garden design

Jo said...

I love the lavender bags you have made. I'm sure Denise was thrilled to have some 'extras' in the swap with the diary, and what gorgeous cards you received in exchange.

mrsnesbitt said...

So pleased you loved your cards - the lavender bag and seeds were a lovely surprise. I am in my element when printing out envelopes - always wanting to do a little something to brighten up a day! I am in the mood for a swap myself now.

eight by six said...

Hi Jo - if you would like a little lavender bag let me know :) I am off to Newington Allotments on Sat for a visit. Can't wait to get my new plot later this year!