Saturday, 6 November 2010

Vintage Christmas crackers

We are off to my sisters for Christmas lunch and I wanted to do something original to take along. So I came up with the idea of vintage Christmas crackers. I bought two boxes of fill your own crackers from John Lewis at Blue Water last night and I have been looking round the charity shops this morning. I managed to find some Christmas china thimbles for the craft ladies in my family, tie pin, bracelet and a brooch. So half of the little present are already bought, I like it when I get organised! Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Amanda x

3 comments:

Jo said...

Thanks a great idea.

eight by six said...

Thanks Jo and we can have fun choosing the presents.

mrsnesbitt said...

I made my own crackers last year - from old magazines - I got a bit carried away and made hats too! Once the tree is down I'll be in christmas mode and will set to!