Saturday, 13 November 2010

Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk


Some months ago I crochet a scarf in Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk yarn that I bought in John Lewis half price. It normally retails at £5.95 per ball; I used just under 5 balls for this scarf. The scarf has been sitting in my spare room because I wasn't happy with it. I added an extra DC edge but it didn't look finished. Then whilst I was working on my new scarf I suddenly thought about tassles, funny how you think of these things! So here it is finished, well I just need to cut the tassles to size. It's so soft and warm, just who to give it to is my next dilema!

2 comments:

Jo said...

It's gorgeous, and the tassles just finish it off. The wool looks very soft, I'm sure it will be lovely and toasty for winter.

eight by six said...

its very snuggly and I think I will keep it for me :-)