Wednesday, 1 September 2010

walking on sunshine!

It's the 1st of September, where has this year gone? At least the weather has been fine and sunny today. My week off is almost over so tomorrow I plan to join the heath walkers in Iwade and take in the local countryside. I haven't been before as I am normally at work so I'm looking forward to a long walk in the September sunshine. I've spoken to one of the leaders and the walk should include Chetney Marshes and the Saxon Shoreway, about an hour or so. I'll take the camera, I've remembered to put it on charge tonight. Amanda x

3 comments:

Jo said...

It's another lovely day here today so I hope you've also got some good weather for your walk. Have a good time.

Green Lane Allotments said...

Could it be we are now going to have a bit of summer?

eight by six said...

I think we had some summer here in Kent today. The walk was wonderful and I met some lovely people and talked to people I already knew. Just wish I had every Thursday off to join them! Ian joined me tonight walking Moss, he's making good progress with his back. It's been a worry but I think he will be ok :)