Sunday, 18 July 2010

fields of gold

Here is a picture of our mad English Springer Spaniel (Moss) jumping through the fields of wheat near our house. He loves his evening walk and tonight I managed to capture (well almost) what we see most evenings.

I decided to pick up my knitting needles and remembered a pattern I had for fingerless gloves. It's a bit odd knitting gloves when it's so warm, but I really got into it and have one finished and started the other one today. I'll post a picture when they are finished. I've given up for now with knitting bigger projects as they just get put to one side!

3 comments:

Jo said...

Is this Moss or Moss 2? He certainly looks to be enjoying himself. We used to have a Springer Spaniel when I lived at home with my mum and dad, they need lots of exercise to keep them happy.

eight by six said...

Hi Jo - this is Moss 2. We take him out every day for about a 2 mile walk (or run in his case!) He loves it and it keeps us fit!

恩宛玲如 said...

不要去想沒拿到的東西,多想想自己手裡所擁有的..................................................