Thursday, 15 April 2010

Not enough time

There is just not enough time to do everything and be at work full time! This week I have been watering seedlings everywhere including the kitchen, dining room and cold frames and when not watering baking muffins! I've made three batches in a week and the last batch have just come out of the oven (banana, dark choc chunks and walnut) The last batch are for my in-laws who are popping over tomorrow when I am at work. And trying to fit in knitting my jumper, yes I've now gone onto knitting a jumper. And just in case you think I must have finished the cardigan, it's not so appealing so I started another project! My husband gets annoyed that I keep starting one and then getting bored with it. Anyway enjoy the rest of your week. Amanda x

5 comments:

Jo said...

Your muffins look delicious. I don't think there's enough time to do everything you want to do, no matter how much time you're at home. I seem to be watering seedlings none stop at the moment too.

Green Lane Allotments said...

Your path is following mine - I've started knitting a jumper too but I did finish my cardigan.

eight by six said...

The muffins taste better after a day or so, they get very moist because of the bananas. Well that's if they stay around long enough! I'm pleased I finally managed to make some that were edible!

I'd love to see a picture of your cardi. I can't wait to actually finish something.

Green Lane Allotments said...

Hi Amanda,
I've posted a photo of my cardigan here I've split the URL as usually they don't fit if you don't.

I had to change the pattern as it had press studs instead of buttons which seemed weird and a collar that I didn't want!

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/
4009/4527946658_5ee18b859c_b.jpg

Ma Larkin said...

Love the Lurpak butter dish!