Thursday, 29 April 2010

Introducing Moss II

It has been a hectic week. We decided on Tuesday that we wanted to buy Moss II and drove all the way to Cheshire on Tuesday night to collect him. We only had a picture and our gut feeling to go on. It was the most amazing crazy journey and I loved every minute of it, just like I now love him! He is now the newest member of the Hurrell family and we all love him to bits, including Moss 1. Only problem is his name was already Moss and we didn't want to change it because he is 11 months into field training. He loves gardening as much as me and when I am work he's been looking after my veg patch. Hence his new training cage arrived by express courier this am! So from now on my blog updates will also include my new little man :)



5 comments:

Green Lane Allotments said...

He's lovely - springers are really bouncy aren't they?

eight by six said...

Last night I saw him running through the open fields bouncing around, he loved it. Tonight he got quite wet and muddy in the rain :) He smells but we still love him!

Jo said...

He's gorgeous. So you've got two dogs, both called Moss? How does that work when you want one of them to come to you, they both come? We used to have a Springer when I was a child, you just can't tire them out, so full of energy.

MAYBELLINE said...

Wonderful pup. Enjoy.

eight by six said...

Jo - I know its a bit odd but Moss II knew his name and we didn't want to revert back to his KC name as it's Ted! My husband has managed to wear him out this week with at least 4 walks yesterday and a 3 hr one today. He's asleep in the kitchen, bless him.