Sunday, 8 November 2009

Christmas crafts


I recentently purchased hand-made Christmas cards from the WI stall at the farmers market, so I thought I'd have a go. Well, only with tags for presents. Luckily my sister has a Sizzix die cutter machine and I borrowed it for a few days. It's great fun and reminds me of being at school! Some glue managed to make it onto the tags and they actually look quite cute. I bought the wrapping paper weeks ago so I'm making the tags to match. I then went around the house and in the loft to find last years cards and ribbon. The gardening club are having a craft evening in a few weeks so I've made some templates to take along.

2 comments:

Gary Jen and Ruby said...

Hi Amanda,
Good news, there's an award for you on our allotment blog. We hope you will accept it!

eight by six said...

Hi Gary
Thanks for the nomination, its lovely to be put forward, thank you. Amanda x