Skip to main content

Giveaway : Crafty Christmas

It seems like a long way off but if you’re a crafter then it’s come round quickly again, too quickly! I thought it was long overdue for a giveaway and this one is all about crafting and Christmas.
On offer are the following items: Emma Bridgewater Sampler heart tin (to draw your heart shapes); red felt sheets; selection of buttons and ribbon; embroidery thread; embroidery needles; household kit containing thimble, threader and  12 assorted needles; hand-made felt heart and fabric pin cushion with my Eight-by-Six logo (filled with safe stuffing and lavender)

You will receive all you need to make hearts for your Christmas tree, friends or yourself.

All you need to do to join in is become a follower of my blog and/or share on your own blog.

I will close the giveaway in just over a week’s time.
 

Comments

Jo said…
What a generous giveaway, lovely goodies. I'd love to enter please, and I've put a link in my sidebar.
Crafty Helen said…
Please may I enter too? Thanks x
Captain Shagrat said…
I would love to be good at sewing but I really need to practice more when I find the time. Did once make a christmas stocking out of felt, it was not half bad, the robin and oak leaves looked good. Please enter me in your giveaway
Unknown said…
Hello Amanda, Thanks for the opportunity to win this, please may I enter. I thought I was one of your followers but it seems not so I've rectified that! Suzanne x
Anne said…
Hello, I have just joined your blog via Jo's lovely blog. Please count me in for the prize draw, its gorgeous!!
Inthesky said…
Thanks for following my Blog. It looks like I have found you just in time! :) I am getting a 'Give Away' together too. Very busy in Blogland and the real world too. xxx
Lovely giveaway, please enter me :)
Katie said…
What a wonderful giveaway. May I join in please. Have a great week. Love Katie xxx
hello from one Amanda to another..LOL!
I am now your newest follower and I would love to enter your giveaway please. A very generous one by the way.
I'm now off to explore your blog some more.

keep well

Amanda :-)
Katie said…
Hi Amanda, me again. I am already a follower. (Katie Booty, third row down on your followers list) xxx
Just adding, I'm already a following you :)
Lauren said…
Following you via email. It all looks fab!
Sara said…
Long time follower! what a great christmas themed give-a-way and the added fabric is very pretty!

Popular posts from this blog

Denim Daisy Granny Square construction

And here it is all finished last Friday, just in time for a heat wave! Seriously I do love this jumper and it fits so well with a white t shirt underneath, jeans and flip flops. Just waiting for the cold spell so that I can wear it out (rather than around the garden when its cooled down in the evenings!). I haven't written a pattern as such just some helpful notes from my pad. If people want to know how to construct one have added some notes below. As you know the Daisy Granny Square is the design of Sue Pinner from her book  Granny Squares published 2013. I do love Sue's book, its packed with so many projects and ideas and the photos are beautiful. The daisy granny square pattern is quite addictive and you soon have a small pile of them in no time! I have an idea to make another one for the autumn in the same Debbie Bliss Rialto DK yarn but all edged in shade 90 honey, I have enough in my stash. Construction  Notes:  You need to make 18 grann...

Summer Spice granny blanket pattern

Summer Spice Baby Granny Square Blanket Amanda Hurrell Eight-by-Six©     An easy to adapt granny square blanket, size given is for a baby blanket approx size 65cm x 65cm This is a free blog pattern but an add-free pdf can be purchsed from my LoveCrafts shop Sizes and Materials List Hook Size: UK 4mm (I use Clover brand) Stitch markers: (4) optional Yarn: Stylecraft Special DK (322 yds/295 metres per 100g ball) Tension: 22 stitches to 30 rows to 10cm on 4mm hook Pattern size of approx. 70 cm x 70 cm for baby/lap blanket or why not do a four colour pattern repeat for a larger blanket approximately 140cm x 140cm One each of the following 100g ball Wash care instructions: machine washable 40deg, cool tumble dry, cool iron, can be dry cleaned (I line dry mine) Colours (14 in total) Stylecraft Special DK and Cygnet DK Turquoise (1068) Aster (1003) Buttermilk (1835) Sherbet (10...

Feather & Fan scarf free knitting pattern

This month I'm getting ahead with gifts (dare I say it Christmas in July!) I had some fabulous merino DK yarn in my stash from Biffsugar Yarns in the colourway Waterlilly (225m per 100g) so I decided to knit a simple 4 row feather and fan scarf. The yarn is actually slightly heavier than DK (I think) so the scarf is knitting up beautifully and very soft, snuggly and bouncy. Going green If you would like to knit one I've added my preferred simple pattern below. If you have any questions please contact me via my Instagram account. Materials: Biff Sugar Yarn (Merino DK) shade Waterlilly (200g total) Knitting needles: KnitPro Symfonie 4mm short tips on 50cm cable Pattern: cast on 58 stitches using cable cast on (or your preferred method) Rows 1-8 : Knit all stitches (garter stitch) Begin pattern: Row 1 : Knit Row 2 : K2, purl to last 2 stitches, K2 Row 3: K2 *(K2tog) 3 times, (YO K1) 6 times, repeat from * to last two stitches, K2 Row 4: Knit When yo...